STAAR scores are available online for parents to view. If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
1. Go to www.texasassessment.com
2. If you have your student’s access code, enter the code and your child’s birth date, then click “log in to student portal” to view scores.
3. If you do not have your student's access code:
- Click on "Find My Access Code", enter your child's first name only and his or her social security number in the PEIMS ID field, and birth date. Then click the blue "Go" button
- Your code will appear in the code field with a message saying, "Access Code Lookup Successful". Click the blue "Go" button again to see your child's scores. Be sure to write down your access code for future use. The code is valid for as long as your child is in a public school in Texas.
4. Once logged in, you will be able to review all available test results.
Following guidance from the Texas Education Agency and the CDC, the Gholson ISD Board of Trustees voted to continue the COVID mitigation and prevention strategies set forth at the beginning of the school year. Students, teachers and staff are required to wear masks for the remainder of the school year and social distancing procedures will continue to be followed. We are sincerely hopeful that continuing our practices will allow for the end of the school year activities. We appreciate your understanding and thank you in advance for your cooperation.